Front End Engineer- UX
- 800 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
- Employees can work remotely
A global award-winning digital performance marketing agency, iProspect draws upon an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to help clients meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world. In 2017, iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave ™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G.
iProspect is seeking a skilled Front End Engineer to join our Consumer Experience Team; this role will contribute to the direction of, build, and maintain rich and performant high-volume, conversion-focused experiences and e-commerce applications. Candidates should have 3+ years of experience, preferably working with targeted, data-driven transactional experiences and e-commerce.
- Build, maintain, test, and optimize targeted, data-driven transactional experiences and e-commerce flows.
- Participate within the UX Team—comprised of Creative, Front End Engineering and Content Management—as a meaningful, collaborative contributor to ideas, process, and innovation.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Product, Software Engineering, and Client Solutions (Project Management) to provide critical Front End perspective to potential solutions and innovation opportunities.
- Participate in code reviews, research, and internal initiatives such as our bi-weekly strategy meetings and monthly “Maintenance Days” to drive Front End goals as a forward-thinking unit within the organization.
- Mastery of HTML5 and its semantics
- Ability to code CSS by hand and through use of the SASS pre-processor
Must Haves that are specific to the way we work:
- Experience building complex UIs sourced from Creatives using prototyping software such as (UXPin, Adobe XD, etc) and/or Photoshop
- Must understand responsive design, with experience having built websites using relevant techniques
- Experience integrating services via REST APIs (e.g., AJAX)
- Must have experience with GitHub version control
Set Yourself Apart:
- Direct experience building sites inclusive of Accessibility (WCAG 2.x Level A/AA, Section 508)
- Direct experience optimizing sites for optimal web performance (e.g., an understanding of metrics and techniques)
- Ability to evolve and curate a Front-End tech stack powered by Gulp and Git LFS
- Experience working in distributed teams; extra points if successful in this configuration prior to COVID
- Experience developing sites for proprietary content management systems
- Experience working within a marketing agency environment
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.