- 500 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI
Carat USA is a full service, award-winning agency. Curiosity, Creativity, and Collaboration guide our people to deliver communications solutions in an innovative and empowering work environment. The depth and scope of Carat’s offerings and ability to encompass all consumer touch points, gives us a unique ability to activate all expressions of a client’s brand. MediaPost Holding Company of the Year 2016 and Adweek Media Agency of the Year 2015.
You worked as a data analyst with SQL experience within media at an agency, corporate, media research, or media owner environment. The Analyst will work with one of the world’s largest brands in the world of automotive. You will report to the Associate Director.
- Daily responsibilities on the project will include:
- Collect and validate client data
- Contribute to different types of analyses
- Prepare data for automation and visualization
- Ability to breakdown, understand multiple data sets and harmonize them together
- Communicate and manage work across teams
- Learn and own projects to deliver on time, accurately
- intent behind a project
• Business & data analysis skills
• Experience cross collaborating with other teams
• Critical thinking about solutions to problems
• self starter
- Business & data analysis skills
- Experience cross collaborating with other teams
- Critical thinking about solutions to problems
- self starter
- SQL, Python
- statistical programs such as R is a plus
- Experience with Visualization tools:
- Power BI
- Experience with Excel & PowerPoint
- Preferable Knowledge:
- 3rd party tools such as DCM, DFA, Innovid, Google Analytics, Prisma, Nielsen, or MOAT
- agency experience
- worked with large media data sets
- knowledge of the media industry including planning & buying processes
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.