- 500 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI
Carat USA is a full service, award-winning agency. Curiosity, Creativity, and Collaboration guide our people to deliver communications solutions in an innovative and empowering work environment. The depth and scope of Carat’s offerings and ability to encompass all consumer touch points, gives us a unique ability to activate all expressions of a client’s brand. MediaPost Holding Company of the Year 2016 and Adweek Media Agency of the Year 2015.
Our Analytics Team sits at the center of the agency, powering all aspects of a client's strategy, messaging, content creation and media activation. This team is driving our client’s business goals throughout the convergence planning process. They are a collaborative and dynamic group responsible for all aspects of data analysis and reporting for media optimization and technology integration.
Junior Analysts help provide data collection services, in-depth reporting, insights and optimization solutions for the brands that they support. They are expected to be an active participant on the business, engaged and contributing ideas and insights to benefit our clients.
- Collaborate with multiple team members and stakeholders to capture all of their audience analytics needs, activate them in our proprietary reporting/insights ecosystem, and provide insights to clients
- Observe, analyze and report on digital media campaigns and provide recommendations for optimization
- Participate in the building and deployment of reporting dashboards. Junior analysts are expected to learn dashboard building software with the goal of becoming an expert.
- Can set up appropriate testing scenarios to determine important insights and answers to key questions
- Help with the collection of data and development of presentations, overviews, and tactical POVs that will exceed client expectations
- Manage multiple deliverables and transition among them
- Promote the data-driven decision-making culture across the company and with the clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising/marketing, business/accounting, engineering or statistics/mathematics preferred
- About 2 years of experience as an analyst (must have a degree if no experience)
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint (SQL Server and/or Tableau a plus)
- Experience with survey development, digital campaign and/or creative analysis (display, mobile, social media, search and/or email)
- Hands-on experience or project work as a digital media analyst or specialist in media planning, consumer research, account planning, marketing, or media research
- Knowledge of DFA/DCM, DS3, Prisma, media tagging, SQL queries, and other marketing and research friendly tools
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.