Data Solutions, Associate
- 2621 Van Buren Ave., Suite 100, Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Location: King of Prussia, PA (preferred), will consider Columbia MD, or East Coast
A specialist who works with a Data Strategist/Sr. Data Strategist to coordinate the operational needs of clients implementing digital, email, and some direct mail marketing programs. Provides coordination with internal teams within Merkle as well as external partners to ensure that data is received and delivered correctly and in a timely manner. Requires attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Coordinate various aspects of a client’s contracted data solution ensuring adherence to contract terms
- Create monthly usage reports on time and with the highest level of accuracy to support client billing and financial reporting requirements
- Coordinate file transfers, troubleshoot concerns, execute deliverables
- Coordinate workflow and communication with cross-functional teams
- Secure outside information where needed to help solve client needs
- Manage internal & external client expectations to complete deliverables on time
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at different stages
- Understand financial goals and interpret financial forecasting
- Create and manage excel reporting
- Build relationships with internal and external partners
- Work to increase knowledge of Data Strategy, Data Solutions and Merkle as an organization
- Flexible and adaptable to ever-changing needs of growing data solutions team
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and media including addressable media
- Experience with both online and offline targeted marketing including Display, Social, Addressable TV, Email and Direct Mail marketing
- Very strong understanding of Excel; comfortable creating, manipulating and reading reports
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Teams for daily communication, coordinating meetings and organizing workflow
- Understanding of Word and Powerpoint
- Independent thinker yet able to collaborate with team
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization
- A multi-tasker and can prioritize own workload with minimal supervision
- Must be disciplined and meticulous; ability to quality-control own work
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful and self-starter
Bachelor’s Degree Required; Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and also support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.