Product Services Coordinator (Healthcare)
- 1 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5J 2P1, Canada
ANTIBODY is one of Canada’s premier full-service healthcare marketing agencies. With offices in Toronto and Montreal, we offer a complete range of strategic services. You name it we do it! We provide true client partnerships with a staff that is focused on one goal, results.
As a Product Services Coordinator you will be an integral member of the client services team. You will be responsible for the overall project management of multiple projects and brands, and you will support the Product Services team members to ensure deliverables are provided to clients on time and within budget. As a Product Services Coordinator you will support the day to day activities of a busy healthcare agency to ensure it runs seamlessly.
To be successful as a Product Services Coordinator, you will need to be organized, detail-oriented and be able to work under tight deadlines. We are looking for a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and suppliers. Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Supports the Product Associate and Specialists and the wider team with general project administration; builds project estimates, work back schedules, etc.
- Updates process documents and manages brand organization.
- Coordinates internal reviews of tools and layouts and communicates progress updates to Product Associates and Specialists.
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships with interdepartmental team members and suppliers.
- Administrative management of projects, such as job creation and billing requests.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- University degree in business administration, communications, marketing, or related field.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in similar function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills; Quick learner and detail oriented
- Proficient using Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- Prior experience in Healthcare, Pharma or any other related field is a bonus!
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.