Project Coordinator - Healthcare
- 1 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5J 2P1, Canada
ANTIBODY is one of Canada’s premier full-service healthcare marketing agencies. With offices in Toronto and Montreal, we offer a complete range of strategic services. You name it we do it! We provide true client partnerships with a staff that is focused on one goal, results.
As a Project Coordinator ("Product Associate") , you will be an integral member of the client services team and will play a key role in supporting and maintaining positive relationships between the brand teams and the clients. You will communicate status updates to clients and support the Product Services team members to ensure deliverables are provided on time and within budget.
To be successful as a Product Associate, you will need to be proactive, organized and detail-oriented. We are looking for someone self-motivated, who takes initiative and is able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines. A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to build good working relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers. Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Supports the Product Services team with general client liaison and administration; builds project estimates, proposals, work back schedules, etc.
- Coordinates and schedules internal and client meetings and is responsible for weekly status report updates, meeting minutes and email summaries.
- Communicates client feedback and liaises with medical, creative, events and production teams to ensure client feedback and deliverables are met.
- Builds trusting, collaborative relationships with internal team members and clients at appropriate levels.
- Administrative management of projects, such as invoicing, updates to budget control reports, financial reconciliation, etc.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- University degree in administration, communications, marketing, science, or related field.
- A minimum of 1-year of relevant work experience in a similar function
- Experience and interest in pharmaceutical marketing and healthcare is preferred
- Experience in digital and social media marketing and platforms is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable and able to perform in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working independently with strong organizational and prioritization skills; Quick learner and detail-oriented
- Proficient using Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.