- SE Start Street, Portland, OR, United States
MKTG is a global lifestyle marketing agency that humanizes brands and connects them to people through their shared passions and lifestyles via sport and entertainment marketing, live experiences, digital and social media, retail marketing, enterprise/b2b engagement and sponsorship marketing. One of the guiding principles upon which MKTG was founded is that our people matter – to the work we do and the environment we've built. MKTG's mission is to engineer value by creating deeper human connections, and top clients include IBM, Diageo, Nike, FedEx, P&G and AT&T.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. MKTG is an agency of dentsu.
Reporting into the Group Account Director, the Account Supervisor will manage all elements of the Nike brand account. You are an essential role in driving collaboration with the client and partners.You will oversee the relationship with your client, along with driving projects and programs, ensuring each stage is rooted in communication and a holistic team vision. As the Account Supervisor, you will:
- Manage your clients' business, helping continue to build the relationship between client and agency
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure implementation of projects are seamless and exceptional
- Oversee the budgets, reporting as necessary
- Lead projects strategically, translating the vision into execution
- Work on a variety of responsibilities and categories on behalf of Nike
- You'll be a trusted team member who needs to know the brand and industry better than the next guy. You will need to know when to follow and you will need to know when to lead and you will have a great team to support your every turn
- 5+ years account management experience
- 3+ years working in an agency setting
- 3+ years managing fast-paced accounts, working cross-functionally
- A passion for the Nike brand and the values they stand on
- An keen eye for solving problems creatively and proactively
- An ability to manage your own responsibilities, while working collaboratively
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.