Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer.
- Argentinská, 170 00 Praha 7-Holešovice, Czechia
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Building custom Web Applications to customize workflows and custom objects in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Working on projects leveraging different programming languages based on the clients’ requirements
- Implementing integrations between Salesforce marketing cloud / CRM or any other databases
- Building basic Web Services to support alternative communication channels within omnichannel customer journeys
- Assisting with Marketing ad-hoc queries and reporting
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Web Development
- Working knowledge of Node.js and TypeScript
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Nice to have:
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (Vue.js, React)
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Docker
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Heroku, Azure etc.)
- Experience with any CI/CD platform
- Experience with Linux Administration
- General understanding of marketing automation platforms (ExactTarget, Eloqua, Pardot etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce ecosystem
- German language skills (B2+)
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Team Manager