Director, Advanced Analytics
- 32 Avenue of Americas, New York, NY
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2019, we were selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our ninth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, one of Campaign’s Top 25 Most Influential Agencies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Performance Marketing Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including 7-Eleven, Ben & Jerry’s, DSW, Kroger, Mondelez and SkinnyPop. To learn more, visit www.360i.com.
As the Director of Analytics, you will build and lead a cross-disciplinary team consisting of data scientists, engineers, analysts, and marketing technology specialists that specialize in turning data into actionable insight.
As the senior-most point-of-contact for analytics on your client(s), you will partner with the media and account leads to set strategy, develop measurement frameworks, create a learning agenda, provide thought leadership, and deliver ongoing guidance to both internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is both data savvy and a great communicator. Collaboration is at the core of our business success and the Director of Analytics will need to create a tightknit and dynamic relationship with our clients and the Media and Account teams, in addition to building a cross-disciplinary Analytics team across Data Science, Engineering, MarTech, and Data Visualization/Reporting.
- Lead the integration of all analytics disciplines in service of client business outcomes
- Act as the senior-most point-of-contact for analytics, adapting to business challenges with agility and direction
- Partner with media & account leads to develop learning agenda, analytics deliverable schedule, measurement frameworks, thought leadership, and ad hoc deliverables if necessary
- Advise client on how best to apply econometric modeling or statistical testing of their media directly to their media planning & business efforts
- Steward development and ongoing management of our unified data infrastructure, directing engineers to deploy data sources and architecture that can be leveraged to answer ongoing and ad hoc client questions
- Mentor and develop skill-set of analytics team
- Participate in agency development efforts for analytics, including new and organic business pitches
- Experience: 7+ years relevant Media or Analytics experience to be considered
- Communicator: Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills, with ability to convey and package technical findings in simple terms
- Management & Leadership: Strong organizational skills, political instincts, and proven-leadership ability
- Media Expert: Possesses understanding of digital planning and buying, with a focus on standard media metrics
- MarTech Knowledge: Demonstrates understanding of digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance across mobile, social, & tablet and their advantages/limitations
- Project Management: Experience in a Product Management role or Scrum/Agile frameworks a plus
- Data Storyteller: Experience with Data Visualization software and dashboard building (e.g., Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Tidy Data & Databases: Expertise in relational databases and a requisite programming language (e.g., SQL, R, or Python) to work with them and lead the training of junior employees
- The Basics: Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel is required
- Statistics & Math: Working knowledge of statistical testing & regression a plus
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.