- 5800 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, CA
- Employees can work remotely
The Lead, Analytics is responsible for supporting development & execution of data driven solutions for clients – including report automation, analysis, and insights – with the objective of optimizing the performance of digital marketing initiatives.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who is execution focused, able to deliver under time timelines, & manage data challenges in digital media and marketing. Success in this role requires the ability to manage complexity while collaborating across teams.
- Support the execution of overall analytics engagements with a focus on measurement, report automation, & insight development
- Develop & implement standardized processes for addressing business questions through the data capture design & analyses
- Write SQL queries to manipulate large data sets & find answers
- Perform statistical analyses across multiple business units and processes
- Prepare executive-level presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Participate in team-wide culture of learning by staying current on current industry trends, developments in methodologies and technologies
- Two or more years of analytics experience in a marketing or digital-focused role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including data visualization skills
- The ability to communicate with a range of internal and external partners is essential
- Team-oriented with a collaborative spirit
- Exceptional attention to detail: Business intelligence platform experience (PowerBI, Tableau or Domo preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Experience using SQL will be extremely helpful, Python experience is a plus
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.