- 1075 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3C9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Cardinal Path is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
Working closely and cross-functionally in the Cardinal Path Team, the Resource Coordinator plays a pivotal role in helping to streamline internal business operations. This position requires a general technical background, strong business knowledge and time management skills. The ability to manipulate data within reporting tools is required. It is important for this person to possess excellent people skills to routinely interact with other within the Resource Management department and organization. The Resource Coordinator should be driven to improve processes and technology within the organization. The work is varied and challenging, and you must enjoy and thrive in a busy, deadline driven environment. Responsibilities include:
- Accomplishes business objectives by improving, maintaining, and enforcing resourcing processes
- and procedures.
- Actively engage in the pre-delivery resourcing activities for confirming resources based on skillset and availability.
- Collaborating across departments with PMO team on team assignments and problem solving to resolve conflicts
- Working in our Professional Services Automation Solution (PSA) Netsuite / OpenAir software platforms.
- Actively participating in team and department meetings,
- Documentation of operational processes to enhance internal communication and training
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Aptitude to learn new technology and business operations software
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude
- Experience with Netsuite and OpenAir is a plus
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in meeting deadlines
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client's bottom line.