Software Quality Engineer (experienced)*. 80-100%.
- Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 28, Beograd, Serbia
As the leading full-service digital agency in the German-speaking region, we offer our customers from all industries the full range of IT and Web Services: E-Commerce, Mobile Business Apps, Digital Communications, Websites and Customer Relationship Management. We were founded in St. Gallen in 1995 and have been part of Merkle and the Dentsu Network since the end of 2018. What is currently happening? We - Isobar Switzerland and Namics - A Merkle Company - recently announced our merger. Now we are taking the next step and become one company with Isobar Switzerland that appears in the DACH market since January 1st, 2021 under the name “Merkle”.
We love agility and strive for more and more agile collaboration within our teams and also with our clients. Every project is unique - and every day brings new learnings and achievements. No project Going-Live without Testing - so nothing works without you! And even less is possible without teamwork. Are you doing manual testing, or even have first experiences in the automated testing world? Are you convinced to balance between these worlds to gain the best of both regarding a high software quality? Then read on!
- Definition of test cases using given testing processes and tools
- Implementation of test cases for different projects using given automation frameworks / tools
- Maintenance and improvement of test scripts
- Formal code checks for automated scripts
- Integration of automated test execution in CI build process is an advantage
- Test execution (manual or automated) and bugs reporting
- Analysing of test results and documenting of the reproducible errors/defects
- Providing testing status, dependencies and risks to the project team or the customer
- Working in scrum/agile teams for different projects
- Contributing in continuous improvement of testing plans / processes / automation frameworks / tools
- 2+ years experience in software testing (manual and automated)
- Experience in development of test automation scripts using e.g. TDD, BDD, Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, QF-Test or similar tools
- Good knowledge in programming language such as Java or .Net
- First Experience in automating build processes using e.g. Maven, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience with test data management and Data-Driven Testing
- Experience with scrum/agile methodology
- University or college degree in computer science or business computer science or similar education level
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to take more responsibilities
- Fun working in an interdisciplinary team
- Tolerant, open and ability to discuss controverse problems
- Very good English skills
Working with us means freedom at work. Easy to say? Easy to prove: Free time management and home office-friendly. We care about both professional freedom and team support. The know-how of the interdisciplinary project team is available for you. Use it, learn from it and bring in your dedicated skillset. You choose the platform on which you are most productive: Windows, macOS or Linux.
Pencils, paper or writable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on table soccer, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education with Trailheads or Certifications. We support you.
Sounds good? Join us and apply right here, digitally of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies: We only work together with selected partners.
Senior Recruiting Manager
Phone: +381 11 40 41 230
*It's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)