Lead, Paid Search
- 1620 Montgomery St #220, San Francisco, CA, United States
A global award-winning digital performance marketing agency, iProspect draws upon an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to help clients meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world. In 2017, iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave ™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
Reporting into the Associate Director, Paid Search, the Lead, Paid Search manages the development of Paid Search campaigns and strategies to help achieve client goals. You'll partner with colleagues across channels to ensure that campaigns are creative; test new solutions and evaluate and improve campaigns to improve our client's business goals. This important, client-facing role is a balance of strategy and execution and will lead by example within the team and helps to manage projects or daily activities.
- Plan and manage Paid Search (PPC/SEM) campaigns, including account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Oversee ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign goals, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, website and category exclusions, ad creative, and landing page revisions based on performance history and our client's goals
- Use reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including Google Analytics, comScore, and Compete
- Audit both assigned client accounts and assist other accounts when needed
- Analyze paid search beta tests and new platforms/vendors
- Assist Client Services team with client communications around paid search
- Forecast and plan paid search growth, and communicate opportunity with the client
- Be an advanced technical/discipline leader, and manage client communication without requiring Account Supervisor involvement
- Draw important analysis from data and make specific recommendations – i.e. adapted to change strategies and recommendations based on data sets
- Contribute to our thought leadership on PPC industry topics
- Make credible strategic recommendations, provide updates against goals and participate in QBRs
- 3+ years of experience managing large-scale, complex paid search campaigns
- Well versed in success measurements, specifically in Branding/Awareness and Direct Response
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices, and search retargeting
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3
- GDN experience a plus
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and AdWords Certification
- Understanding of Display Media, SEO, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution and influence on Paid Search Activities
- Desire to see things through to completion and deliver results
- Experience mentoring and fostering the development of new talent
- Bachelor’s degree
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.