Paid Social Supervisor
- 800 Brazos St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
DWA is now part of Merkle. Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. DWA/Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
The Paid Social Supervisor directly manages and develops the client accounts for paid social campaigns and oversees the implementation of new accounts. This individual ensures that our clients’ needs, and requirements are met and oversees campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success for a set of top tier client relationships.
- Develop high level social strategy, leverage social across platforms, and integrate social media into a multi-channel marketing strategy, liaising with other channels as needed
- Own and manage the activation strategy and daily optimization tasks
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance, and advertiser goals are fulfilled as scheduled
- Plan and manage allocated campaigns and implement new initiatives that exceed client KPIs
- Manage and develop direct reports, maintaining accountability for their career development
- Contribute to business development and new business pitches when required
- Build strong relationships across client services team and with client
- Participate in meetings/client QBRs and assist with meeting preparation as needed
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital agency, with extensive experience using social biddable platforms both US and Global (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)
- Possess demonstrable experience working in B2B environments, as well as specific client experience within the technology sector
- Experience w/ Audience/campaign management platforms (4C, Sprinkler, Bombora, Liveramp, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in directing and managing large and complex paid social campaigns
- Deep understanding of how paid social interacts with display media, content syndication, SEM, SEO, affiliate, feeds, mobile, and attribution
- Proven ability to think strategically, making credible recommendations to clients that drive measurable results
- Experience identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow client business
- Understanding of paid social campaign management technology from implementation to daily management of optimization features
- Experience successfully leading a team, setting best practices, inspiring excellence, implementing innovative solutions, and serving as a point of escalation
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- BA or BS degree
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.