Senior Digital Media Specialist
- 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
As a Senior Digital Media Specialist, you will focus on media optimization and planning across paid media. You will be focused primarily on programmatic display, but also exposed to direct publisher (traditional planning) based buying. You will be a part of an innovative, fast-growing department focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data-driven approach.
- Manage the strategy, execution, performance, and reporting of programmatic and display campaigns for one of our clients across multiple platforms
- Daily optimization and management of campaigns within individual DSPs and Platforms
- RFP media vendors and evaluating publisher capabilities and new opportunities
- Work with your team to maintain awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques and look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques
- Build trafficking sheets to share with the Ad Ops team who will generate pixels and tags through 3rd party ad server tools such as Campaign Manager and implement ad tags and creative in DSPs and with vendors
- Budget management including: assistance in allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of monthly insertion orders, oversight of client's billing and financial reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis and resolution of media invoice and ad service fee discrepancies
- Analyze campaign performance and provide optimization recommendations
- Report into Digital Media Manager
- 1+ years of hands-on media buying experience in DSPs (DV360, Google Ads, TTD, Amazon DSP, Facebook/Instagram)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be passionate about media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, HTML, XML, and third-party ad tags
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Experience with digital ads trafficking is a plus (Campaign Manager, Media Ocean, Prisma)
- Well versed in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Enthusiasm for the future of people-based and brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
You must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.