Associate, Digital Ad Ops
- 5800 Bristol Parkway, Culver City, CA
- Employees can work remotely
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
Reporting into the Supervisor, Digital Ad Operations, the Associate’s main responsibility is to assist in the implementation and management of digital media campaigns, including project timelines, gathering of assets, traffic instructions and creation of ad serving tags. This position is essential in the day-to-day running of the Ad Operations group and designated accounts. This position requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment. At the end of the tenure, the Associate will have a strong understanding of the systems and tasks involved in campaign implementation and execution, an idea of the digital media planning and buying process.
- Lead and activate daily processes
- Demonstrate ability to handle several projects
- Knowledge of Third-Party Ad Servers (Google Campaign Manager/ DoubleClick DCM, Sizmek) and familiar with video technologies (e.g. Vindico, Innovid., etc.)
- Knowledge of brand safety and verification vendors (i.e. DoubleVerify, IAS)
- Help assist to resolve technical issues involved in running online ad campaigns (including trafficking of VAST/VPAID, Rich Media, Mobile, Audio, Social)
- Work closely with internal departments and external partners to ensure that appropriate materials are received and/or distributed correctly
- Coordinate and meet all deliverables accurately and in a timely manner
- Engages with all work-related contacts in a professional & respectful manner
- Possesses mature and professional business acumen in personal and written communications
- Attends all status meetings when appropriate
- Demonstrates active listening skills and ability to apply learnings over
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1-4 years’ industry experience
- MS office suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with technology and computers
- Analytical and operational eye
- Knowledge of third-party ad servers
- Flexible PTO
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
Please note that while this role is mainly located in Los Angeles, all of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.