- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
The Assistant, Digital assists in the planning, implementing, and maintaining of media campaigns across digital media channels. As an entry level position, the Assistant, Digital represents the start of a media career and is supervised by an Associate, Digital.
Media Planning and Execution:
- Utilize syndicated planning tools to run reports and create RFP partner lists
- Review competitive digital spending and confirm baseline assessments of data
- Help to create and send RFPs to appropriate sites
- Collect and help analyze RFP responses
- Generate insertion orders within PRISMA tool to reserve advertising space
- Create and maintain records of plans, insertion orders, schedules, contracts, etc.
- Work with billing/finance team to reconcile billing discrepancies and process all invoices for payment
- Ownership of accurate monthly forecasting spreadsheets and billing sheets
- Assist Planners in tracking and evaluating campaign effectiveness by creating client reporting and post analysis reports
- Ensure all campaigns are tracking to full delivery
- Confirm digital campaigns are on budget
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong passion for digital media advertising
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.