- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
The Assistant, Communications Planning helps build media campaigns across multiple channels. As an entry level position, the Assistant represents the start of a media career and is supervised by an Associate, Communications Planner. You will be in the daily tactical management of the media communications account and requires you to work well in a team-based
- Use syndicated planning tools to run reports and develop insights
- Run and maintain spending reports, and build baseline assessments of data
- Gather information to be used in developing media communication plans, such as demographic profiles, media usage habits, and media costs
- Help with the preparation, development, and monitoring of media communication plans for assigned accounts
- Help maintain flowcharts, buying guidelines, testing plan & results analysis, budget summaries, plan delivery and competitive reports
- Acquire understanding of the client's media AOR and Reach-Based planning process to help achieve communications planning goals
- Support CP as back-up contact point for client's internal media staff and for client's brand staff about media plan implementation and maintenance topics
- Support senior Planners in preparing and delivering work to clients
- Manage internal/client status reports
- Attend all status meetings
- With other team members, co-manage relationships with external client vendors
- May participate and contribute in face-to-face client meetings
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong interest in and familiarity with Media and Communications Planning
- Desire to learn about marketing and role of communications in it
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn server based software and tools
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.