Digital Experience Optimization Strategy Manager
- 125 S Clark St, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
You are the kind of marketer that wants to see the data, who questions every assumption and choses an experiment over a leap of faith. You want to help your clients connect better with their customers. You have experience with Testing on Platforms like Adobe and Optimizely, and are no stranger to advertising and CRM.
Who is Merkle Digital Experience Strategy?
We find people-based insights that influence and inspire great experiences
We provide the brands ability to listen to and empathize with their customers at scale over time
We establish objective and measurable definition of great experiences
We manage the process of making experiences measurably better and materially valuable for our clients through experimentation via Test and Learn programs
The Testing & Optimization Lead is responsible for developing and delivering consultative and managed services in support of a/b testing, optimization, to improve performance of experiences, like web and mobile.
The Testing & Optimization Lead must have strong knowledge of optimization best practices and constantly work to be a trusted advisor to the client. A solid understanding of the rapidly evolving digital marketing world, and how to use data & leading tools in the industry is critical to the success of this role. Experience in A/B and Multivariate testing is essential to this position. Your ability to assist clients in testing into personalization and maturing optimization programs into multiple channels will be the next step in continued success.
• Lead the client in making experiences measurably better and materially valuable through their test and learn program.
Manage, recommend, define, implement and coordinate marketing optimization activities, briefs, and reports.
• Drive and develop the experiment process from test design, through execution and analysis.
• Provide implementation guidance and administration of testing tools, such as Adobe Target, Optimizely.
• Provide thought leadership on best practices related to A/B and multivariate testing and AI/ML based models.
• Works with analyst to Design and deliver reports measuring KPIs, online behaviors, campaign performance, and testing results Deliver ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to stakeholders.
- Develop & sustain client relationships by becoming a trusted Subject matter expert and partner to your client
- Solid presentation and communication skills, demonstrated ability to create and present complex materials in a consumable manner
- Consulting experience in a multitude of industries
- Mastery of implementing and managing successful optimization programs
- Expert understanding of strategic marketing process, frameworks, solutions, and platforms
- Strong Business acumen
- Expert ability in strategy development
- Demonstrated team leadership with focus on collaboration
- BA or BS in a related field
- 3+ years in content, ad and/or conversion optimization. A/B and multivariate testing.
- 2+ years marketing analytics, e-marketing, web design, or user experience design.
- 2+ years experience in an analytical or consulting services role, with an emphasis on interpreting quantitative and qualitative data – preferred.
- Experienced in optimization & analytics software packages such as Adobe, Maximiser or SiteSpect, Optimizely.
- Experience with web analytics and web analytics tools such as Adobe, Google Analytics
- Focused; a self-starter with experience working in a very fast paced environment
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a quality orientation are essential
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong problem assessment/analytical skills
- Ability to interpret data and translate that information into easily understood reports and proposals.
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities and deliverables.
- Some travel is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• Comprehensive healthcare plans
• FTO and family leave
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.