Associate Director, Project Management
- 1075 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3C9, Canada
Cardinal Path, part of dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
An Associate Director on the Cardinal Path Project Management team will be responsible for thought leadership and governance of our Project Management department. Successful candidates work cross-departmentally to help improve the quality and efficiency of delivery. The Associate Director works in close collaboration with the director to define project reporting methodology, along with organization and mentorship of the department in its entirety.
The Associate Director plays a pivotal role in helping to deliver digital strategy, technology, digital media, and analytics solutions. The position requires the ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects and a leader for the Project Management department, alongside experience including; general technical background, strong business knowledge, and exceptional project management skills. It is extremely important for this person to possess excellent communication skills to routinely interact with team members and external clients. The Associate Director should have a passion to help improve processes and provide guidance and mentorship to anyone that requires it.
- Lead the PMO with the oversight and guidance of the PMO Director
- Provide oversight and guidance to the Senior Project Management leadership team.
- Developing a core set of strategic goals to benefit the PMO and CP as a company.
- Support the PMO Director in developing department road map and PMO goals, support team in the completion of department objectives.
- Continued improvement roll outs of strategies to support methodology, tools and process enhancements
- Coordinate and manage integrated project plans to help clients achieve their strategic objectives
- Establish and maintain consistent and high-quality project communication with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to manage complex project
- Oversee project estimations and the development of project deliverables.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Establish standard reports and processes for project teams and clients
- 8+ years’ experience in digital media/marketing/analytics in a project manager role
- Experience delivering digital media, technology, and analytics projects within an agency environment.
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar portfolios/client projects along with estimating and scoping larger project opportunities
- Has 3+ years’ experience leading a PMO practices or a small group of project managers
- Exemplifies strong Project Management methodology and knowledge of the agency space
- Ability to prioritize project deliverables and incident handling across the organization
- A related post-secondary education is a plus!
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client's bottom line.