- 515 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654, USA
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates. iProspect is the first truly global digital performance marketing agency, with 2,000 employees in 60 offices across 40 countries. For more information, visit www.iprospect.com or follow us on Twitter @iProspect.
Due to incremental growth, iProspect is looking for SEO team members. The Manager SEO is responsible for the day to day operations of the SEO team. This position is responsible for formulating and ensuring that SEO strategies are carried out to meet client goals and providing strategy, consulting and guidance.
· Accountable for the completion and delivery of all SEO projects to agreed deadlines
· Responsible for the management and overall development of the SEO team
· Collaborate with the client services team in the follow up and achievement of objectives
· Acts as the first point of escalation for the SEO team
· Revamp SEO delivery templates and work to find efficiencies within day-to-day SEO activities
· Be both a technical SEO expert and a content strategist for the internal team and for clients and key stakeholders
· Stay updated on search industry trends and train the more junior SEO staff on trends, SEO strategies, best practices, etc.
· 5+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team
· Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
· Strong project and resource management skills
· In-depth knowledge of SEO analysis tools and Google Analytics to ensure self-service reporting
· Experience measuring and reporting SEO performance regularly to stakeholders across different functions
· Comfortable managing and working across multiple accounts. Ability to prioritize workload
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
· The ability to be organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment and to take the lead when necessary
· Experience with Workfront or a similar project management tool is a plus
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.