Senior Media Manager, Paid Search
- 1545 NW Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey! We're 360i and we're looking for a Senior Media Manager to join our amazing team. At 360i we know that greatness in a disruptive era requires bold ambition, curious talent and a culture that believes we're smarter together. We approach every challenge holistically, with best-in-class expertise in data, creativity, media, technology, search, programmatic and social giving us the power to build our clients' brands and transform their business.
We’re looking for someone with the ambition & desire to learn, grow and partner with the best in class. Care to join us?
The purpose of this role is to implement and execute Paid Search campaigns, in line with the agreed strategy, to maintain, develop and exceed client performance targets.
- Displays initiative and drive to learn / absorb new things
- Shows ambition to achieve successful outcomes and high standards
- Can correctly prioritize their own work
- Displays confidence in the face of ambiguity & challenge
- Recognizes when to prioritize speed and brevity over details
- Comes to work with a positive attitude and is a positive influence on those around them
- Is solution oriented (i.e. does not frequently present problems without also bringing potential solutions)
- Is proactive and picks up new tasks voluntarily. Communicates questions and status of task completion to team members
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail, self QAs work prior to submission
CHANNEL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERTISE
- Demonstrates advanced fluency in SEM fundamentals and demonstrates ability to train junior team members
- Masters tactical levers and knows how to combine the right tactics to maximize performance. Demonstrates this through proven track record of achieving strong media performance results for our clients.
- Demonstrates ability to drive management of an account through development of tactical recommendations, execution and follow-up analysis.
- Shows ability to communicate effectively with day-to-day clients and internal team on account performance and answers questions in easy to follow, succinct fashion.
- Knows how to pull all reports in various platforms in order to accomplish assigned tasks as well as for proactive data analysis.
- Understands all various ad types and how to implement/execute them (i.e. DSA, RSA, PLA, LIA, etc...)
- Displays ability to build/deploy bulksheets for all ad types and targeting assets (includes sitelinks and all other extensions, geos targets, geo exclusions, audiences, DSA, RSA, etc...)
- Ensures AMM/MM are implementing tracking accurately in bulksheets, launches, etc. and is responsible for changing processes in order to ensure accuracy.
- Displays fluency in all relevant platforms for the business (Analytics, Attribution, Bidding, etc.)
- Is proficient in using various Excel functions, including but not limited to VLOOKUP, pivot tables, concatenation, excel quick keys, and shortcuts
- Leads bidding strategy and bid testing efforts; also demonstrates a deep knowledge of 360i tools / best practices and automated tools available in platforms / publishers.
- Demonstrates ability to lead testing efforts for various topics, including bid methodologies, measurement, landing page, & creative. Leading means that they are the party responsible for designing, executing & recapping test results.
- Monitors SEM performance data to identify trends and recommends advanced optimization techniques to drive better performance.
- Proactively highlights fluctuations in performance, spend pacing (over/under), and data quality issues and proposes optimization adjustments to drive better performance.
- Consistently makes quality recommendations to improve performance based on analysis of daily reports, weekly reports & budget logs.
- Demonstrate ability to manage complex messaging support changes, involving the changing of multiple types of assets to align with promotional schedules
- Demonstrates that they are capable of fully managing the full scope of any given account
- Ensures reporting analysis completed by MM is accurate and layers in client priorities and important landscape factors that impact performance.
- Ensures high quality of weekly (and other cadences) notes. Coaches and trains junior team members on how to write effective, clear highlights.
- Understands and leads billing process
- Demonstrates understanding of client’s business and priorities by providing recommendations that align to their business goals.
- Leads vendors to provide best strategic and tactical recommendations specific to the client/vertical
- Participates in building client presentations and ensure that relevant data is incorporated to tell a complete story with support from Supervisor
- Finds ways to automate workflows to create time efficiencies and proactively shares these with other teams if applicable.
- Determines processes for execution and thorough QA of launches and leads automation efforts
- Steps in as needed for MM to support on bidding and launches to ensure deliverables and performance are on track and delivered on time.
- Analyzes campaign data and drives optimization improvements to drive measurably better account performance
- Demonstrates ability to forecast results based on historical experience and overall expertise autonomously
- Leads SEM forecasting process for Ad Hoc requests in partnership with Supervisor
- Demonstrates ability to draw insights from 3rd party data to make strategic adjustments
- Provides easy-to-follow and insightful recommendations and analysis
- Displays ability to present clearly (verbally, PPT & Excel) and tell clear and compelling stories.
- Is capable of quickly joining a new team and making a positive impact without the need for direction. This reflects depth of experience in which Senior MM can draw from past experiences to drive value for new clients.
TEAM & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Trains & supports JAs/AMMs/MMs/Paragon on how to execute various tasks associated with the business
- Conducts biweekly (at minimum) 1x1s with MM and AMM in order to help support them in their day-to-day tasks.
- Supports MM/AMM/JA as needed to execute on day-to-day tasks
- Partners with other channel SMMs on relevant tasks (e.g., planning, optimization)
- Communicates expectations effectively while helping manage the team’s priorities
- Serves as escalation point for internal business workflows (e.g. finance & billing, media ops, etc.)
- Supports AMM/MM with external partner/vendor relationship management
- Supports MM on reporting calls (if applicable)
- Demonstrates ability to be the primary lead on conversations with day-to-day clients.
- Builds trust with clients by demonstrates in-depth knowledge of their business, customers and channel strategy
- Partners with Sup/MD on QBR & strategic planning; presents insights/opportunities
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.