Sr. Associate, SEO
- 1 South Station, Boston, MA
- Employees can work remotely
A global award-winning digital performance marketing agency, iProspect draws upon an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to help clients meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world. In 2017, iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave ™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
Reporting to the Associate Account Director, you will be the primary contact for your brand(s). You will support the SEO organization by contributing to the development of SEO strategies, and maintaining client relationships. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of all aspects of SEO and can develop compelling recommendations to client and partner agency teams. Your success is determined based on your ability to manage deliverables and maintain client and partner agency relationships.
- Track, analyze, and report on organic website performance, including relevant and actionable insights such as the business impact of implementing on-page and off-page SEO recommendations
- Perform keyword research, content gap analysis, competitor analysis, and technical audits
- Present client deliverables by analyzing and communicating SEO findings in a clear and concise manner
- Contribute to the development of SEO strategy and leading implementation for your brand(s)
- Research and craft recommendations to meet client goals
- Monitor industry changes and translate them into applicable recommendations and POVs
- Manage projects and tasks for your brand(s)
- Work with Client Services team, especially as it relates to prioritization and deadlines
- Manage client and agency partner relationships as it relates to SEO
- Escalate client issues and at-risk milestones with internal team
- 2+ years SEO experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience with analytics applications (Google Analytics, PowerBI)
- Familiarity with certain SEO tools and platforms, such as BrightEdge, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google KW Planner
- Self-motivated and self-directed; however, thrives in a team environment and can take direction
- You have an eye for detail and an ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously in an agile environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
Please note that while this role is mainly located in Boston, all of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace