Manager, Paid Search
- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
A global award-winning digital performance marketing agency, iProspect draws upon an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to help clients meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world. In 2017, iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave ™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
The Manager, Paid Search acts as the daily lead and implements strategy, performance of all accounts against KPI's, adherence to deadlines and development of the account team.
- Develop strategy in partnership with client services team and PPC Director and is responsible for executing strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Make credible strategic recommendations that drive clients' business objectives, and identify and resolve problems in a client-centric environment
- Deliver all projects to agreed deadlines
- Ultimate accountability for pacing and managing account budgets
- Main contact for Search Engine and third-party reps
- Oversee the management and overall career development of the PPC team
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes
- Communicate with other channels
- Build relationships across client services team and with client. Help with meetings, QBRs
- 4+ years of experience in a digital agency, with a focus on PPC/SEM
- Experience managing large-scale multi-channel campaigns across multiple large clients, with an emphasis on Paid Search/PPC/SEM across Search Engines
- Experience with how Paid Search / SEM works with Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliate, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Expert level mastery of Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, ComScore, Excel, DoubleClick and other relevant tools and platforms
- Google Analytics and Adwords, BingAds Certifications
- Experience leading large teams, setting best practices, providing regular insight and training to develop junior team members
- Strong client presence, leading conversations, participating in QBRs, with experience of client retention and incremental growth of client budgets
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Bachelors' Degree
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.