Senior Project Manager
- 1435 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
- Employees can work remotely
gyro is the world’s first full-service creative B2B powerhouse, with 17 offices in over 10 countries. The most awarded B2B agency on the planet, gyro was named the 2018 ANA B2B Agency of the Year as well as the 2016 Ad Age B2B Agency of the Year. gyro creates ideas that are humanly relevant, and they do it for clients such as Danone, eBay, Google, HP, USG, Teva and Vodafone.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. gyro is an agency of dentsu.
As an important part of the project management team the Senior Creative Project Manager is a client-facing leader on the Project Management team, responsible for maintaining cross-capability relationships, team management and development of PM resources in PM and Operational best practices. Reporting to the SVP, Client Operations, you will lead the production of mid and high-level complexity projects and participates in new business pitches. The SPM ensures all assigned tasks are delivered on time and budget, and according to internal processes and industry best practices.
• Prepare and own timelines, budgets, and scopes for full scope of products and complexity
• Fully manage staffing and resourcing for brands, including Annual SOW
• Work closely with the Client Finance, Account Management and Production departments to ensure the weekly tracking and management of budgets, and flag any necessary changes in scope to our clients
• Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of integrated tactics, solving for issues within the project parameters using creative solutions
• Define, manage, and mitigate risks on projects, taking a proactive approach to solve any issues before they come up, or manage as they arise
• Develop appropriate financial structure for all mid to high-level complexity project or campaigns (for both project and retainer models)
• Determine with great accuracy financial forecasts and resource plans that map to those forecasts based on the agreed to scope of work
• Prepare an Engagement model that tracks online and offline activities, all integration points including outside vendors'
• Train junior staff on PM workflow, tools, templates and agency processes
• Bring new ideas and industry best practices recommendations for PM leadership consideration
• 4+ years experience in creative project management
• Effective planning, organization, and time management skills and analysis/assessment capabilities
• Demonstrate capacity to understand dynamics of multi-discipline teams and resolve team-related issues that could affect deliverables
• Managed multiple concurrent tasks/projects and delivered quality results
• Skills in organization, facilitation, attention to detail, negotiation, great interpersonal skills, and communication in keeping team members updated on status of projects, and scheduling meetings
• A strong work ethic that includes a "get the job done" attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• Comprehensive healthcare plans
• FTO and family leave
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.