Media Supervisor, Paid Search
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
360i, a dentsu agency, is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2019, we were selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our ninth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, one of Campaign’s Top 25 Most Influential Agencies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Performance Marketing Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range. We work with brands including 7-Eleven, Ben & Jerry’s, DSW, Kroger, Mondelez and Discover. To learn more, visit www.360i.com.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
360i is looking for a talented Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Supervisor to lead a team of search media specialists, collectively responsible for managing all aspects of SEM strategy, execution, optimization, reporting and insights. This position bears accountability for all deliverables and work produced by their team and is charged with building/maintaining better processes for efficient, integrated activation, agency-wide collaboration, and fostering a positive team environment. The ideal candidate for this role has experience managing a team and has overseen end-to-end SEM strategy/planning efforts, has a solid understanding of SEM best practices, and deep expertise using tools and technologies and how to apply complex testing and analytical approaches to problem solving.
- Serve as the day-to-day search media lead for a large client account and will serve as a primary contact for media-related requests.
- Play a lead role in planning and forecasting performance based on historical data and channel expertise.
- Operate within a team to accomplish project priorities while operating independently on specific tasks within those projects.
- Demonstrate a passion for digital marketing by proactively finding and building recommendations on new ways to build the client’s business and grow accounts.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot, develop recommendations, and a go-forward media strategy with minimal oversight from Media Director.
- This is a hands-on role. You will be working with a team of strong search/shopping/programmatic/social operators. You will be working side by side in strategy, design, implementation, optimization and reporting of all key tasks. Should something go awry, it is expected that you will help solve and implement the fix directly with partners. You will need to have a familiarity with the user interfaces of Google, Bing, and SA360
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the digital media ecosystem and how paid search fits within the larger marketing mix.
- 4+ years of experience in a search engine marketing role, preferably at an advertising or media agency
- 1+ years of managerial experience, overseeing a team of employees
- You have knowledge of SEM best practices, tools, and technologies. You understand key performance metrics against diverse marketing goals, and how to apply those KPIs to SEM execution, bid management, and insight development.
- You will be comfortable in a client-facing capacity and able to develop positive relationships with internal and external counterparts
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.