Senior Media Manager, Paid Search
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
360i is a fully integrated creative and media agency that helps brands capitalize on change. As a highly strategic creative and media partner with a deep understanding of how people discover brands and share stories, we don’t just react to changes in the marketplace – we predict and define them. We’re built for progressive marketers hungry for ideas that make human and business sense. By bringing together some of the smartest, most curious people with expertise in data, creativity, media, strategy, search, and social, we help our clients achieve their objectives and drive their business forward. And our hustle doesn’t go unnoticed. In 2019, we were selected for Ad Age’s A-List – our ninth consecutive year in the coveted issue. We’ve also been named Adweek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, one of Campaign’s Top 25 Most Influential Agencies, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and ranked amongst the best Performance Marketing Agencies by Forrester Research. That’s some range.
360i is looking for a seasoned Senior Media Manager (SMM) to join our established team. This role requires a strong understanding of the paid search marketing channel to develop best-in-class media strategies, provide ongoing performance improvement recommendations, and manage our clients’ advanced search programs. This person must have a detail-oriented mindset with the capability to multitask and think outside of the box to solve challenges. The Senior Media Manager is a SEM subject-matter expert who serves as a large contributor to the overall success of the business. They will own the day-to-day campaign management as well as help train, develop and lead junior team members towards success. This person must be organized, well-spoken and have leadership qualities as they manage and delegate projects to meet client needs. The SMM must also be a team player willing to provide support where needed and requires collaboration with complementary agency teams (Account Management, Analytics, Technology and more). If you're someone that thrives on success, motivation and innovation and embraces a fast-paced environment where the room for growth is endless then this position is perfect for you!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the client across all things in search and shopping
- Assists in client specific POVs as well as the delivery of overarching search engine news and change impact on the client business
- Monitors search performance to identify key trends and recommends advanced optimization techniques to drive account improvement
- Translates desired overarching business outcomes to specific search and shopping executions for tactical teams to put in motion
- Develops testing protocols for team implementation with measurable outcomes and key action steps
- Proactively seeks operational efficiencies to improve workflow and team processes
- Owns key vendor relationships on behalf of the client
- Responsible for day to day search operations
- Responsible for tracking and pixel recommendations
- Stays abreast with industry news, platform updates, product enhancements & innovations
- Has a working knowledge of the impact other channels have on search and vice-versa
- Works with key client partners and other agencies who manage other channels for holistic planning and integration opportunity identification
At 360i, we are better together. That means we work with people who come to work feeling safe and comfortable being their true selves. They don’t feel the pressure to distinguish who they are at home vs. who they are at work. We embrace your experience and skills, but moreover, we embrace whatever makes you, you. We know that being able to bring your whole self into work is important; we value that commitment as much as we value your contributions. So: If this job speaks to you and makes you want to apply, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum 3 to 4 years search engine marketing experience
- Deep knowledge of SEM best practices, tools and technologies. Must understand key performance metrics against diverse marketing goals, and how to apply those KPIs to SEM execution, bid management, and insight development.
- Experience with Structured Data/Data Feeds as they apply to Google & Bing Shopping Ads aka PLAs is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to project management and follow-through
- Knowledge of 3rd party tracking and serving technology related to SEM (SA360, Kenshoo, Marin, etc)
- Success executing complex, large scale, fast moving campaigns flawlessly
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), presentation and analytical skills
- Expert-level Excel skills along with comfort and familiarity with PowerPoint (PPT)
- Management and mentorship of junior team members to meet annual goals
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.