Sr. Associate, Paid Social
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
- Employees can work remotely
A global award-winning digital performance marketing agency, iProspect draws upon an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to help clients meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world. In 2017, iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave ™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
Reporting into the Manager, Paid Social, the Sr. Associate, Paid Social participates in the planning, review and optimization of Paid Social campaigns including reporting and managing specific accounts.
- Fully manage all aspects of Paid Social Campaigns from start to finish
- Drive effective client services and client relationships with accurate and timely performance communication
- Develop and maintain relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth
- Review and manage client data to ensure optimal performance on all campaigns
- Liaise with other channels
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client.
- 2+ years of experience managing large-scale, complex paid social campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of the basics in performance marketing
- Experience and ability with but not limited to: Google Campaign Manager, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, Knowledge of Twitter
- Experience and ability to perform data analysis skills and strong Excel skills
- Strong QA abilities with an eye for detail
- Project management ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
Please note that while this role is located in Chicago, all of our employees are currently working 100% remotely as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and will continue to do so until we are safely able to return to the office.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.