Media Assistant/Coordinator (Future Opportunities)
- 1 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5J 2P1, Canada
" This is for ongoing opportunities and not for an active or specific position. As such, you may not hear back from us immediately. In addition, this is a general overview of the Media Assistant/Coordinator role; therefore actual roles, in reality, will vary in their seniority and specific skill sets needed."
We are Dentsu. We innovate the way brands are built. That means we do things differently so they’re better than before. In this way, we make our clients’ most important marketing assets—their brands—win in a changing world. Dentsu is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in Media, CRM, and creative communications services. Dentsu is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 50,000 dedicated specialists.
The Media Assistant/ Coordinator is essential for the day-to-day tactical management of communications planning process. This person is expected to have knowledge of the media landscape in Canada. They will be expected to be an active participant on their client accounts and actively contribute ideas and insights to achieve goals and objectives.
- Assists media team in the development of media strategies and tactical POV’s.
- Ensures key information is provided to the media operations and media buying teams throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Uses media planning and research tools to help develop strategic communications plans based on execution strategy, rationale and buy structure to deliver on campaign goals.
- Works with creative agencies in developing a holistic brand management and marketing planning process.
- Assists with preparing reporting documentation for media planning teams and clients demonstrating the strategy and rationale executed to deliver on campaign goals.
- Works with Traffic Launch and Campaign Delivery teams to ensure flawless implementation of media plans.
- Contributes to the overall campaign strategy and strategies ways to improve and optimize campaign performance to meeting client goals.
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Media, Advertising, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong to advanced level MS Office skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s), Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Aptitude for priority management where it concerns managing multiple deliverables/work streams.
- Ability to organize ideas and present back information logically and sequentially.
- Knowledge of media planning and research tools is considered a strong asset.
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.