Manager, Copy and Content
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
iProspect is a global award-winning digital performance marketing agency, drawing upon an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior to help clients meet the fast- paced demands of the convergent world. In 2017, iProspect won over 200 awards, and was named a Leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017. Top clients include Hilton, GM, Microsoft, Bank of America and P&G.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can excel. Our differences make us richer and promote stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to create positive social impact by encouraging equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
iProspect is looking for a writer with a view towards the bigger picture, who is well-immersed in the digital space, understands performance and the importance of analytics, and is curious to test and verify (or disprove) hypotheses.
Your role will be to contribute your expertise to motivated consumer experiences, allowing for testing and targeting, and aiming for incremental conversion gains.
You will supply strategic marketing insights, expertise and writing services, collaborating both within the team and across the organization for a broad variety of direct response- and performance marketing clients. These clients include Anthem, Humana Pharmacy, Comcast, Charter, Cox and many others.
In most cases, your creative output will be combined with the efforts of a UX designer, where copy docs and website prototypes are handed off to our internal development team for creating lead-generating landing pages, many of which will be hosted on our proprietary LFX platform.
You will report to a Creative Director within the Performance Creative team at iProspect. This team sits within the Performance Marketing scaled services structure, which stretches across the entire iProspect organization. iProspect, in turn, operates within the Media vertical within the global Dentsu network.
- You will align to strategic goals as outlined by clients and our Strategy & Insights/CRO team.
- Your success will depend on your ability to create compelling content and messaging for performance-based landing pages, display/social ads, video and other digital marketing efforts, across multiple client departments. Often, these efforts will be planned out in yearly learning agendas and validated through both A/B testing, multi-variate testing and machine learning/dynamic content tests.
- You will also periodically be called upon to present strategies and associated copy output directly to clients, answer questions and provide rationale for your creative decisions.
- Additionally, you will maintain our entire repository of copy docs, and manage a copy creation, editing and documentation process for ongoing client engagements and consumer experiences.
- 5+ years of professional content creation experience.
- Experience at a performance marketing or SEO agency..
- Experience with modern content management platforms.
- An understanding of the interplay between visual and written content, and experience communicating ideas using different media.
- A desire to integrate your efforts with designers and developers as you turn a user story into a conversion-driving, device-agnostic online user experience.
- Keep track with lots of moving parts and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- An attitude to just jump in, but you also know when to ask for help, and when to ask questions. You produce new ideas and succeed at learning, teamwork and detailed feedback.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done to provide an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.