Digital Activation Account Coordinator
- 500 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Amnet and Carat are an agency of dentsu.
Digital Activation Account Coordinator is responsible for the negotiating, buying, implementing and maintaining of digital direct & programmatic media campaigns across multiple brands.
This position is essential in the day-to-day tactical management of the account and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment. While advanced Media thinking is not expected, the successful Coordinator is resourceful and demonstrates the initiative to participate in advanced projects.
The Digital Activation Account Coordinator position is training-intensive. Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential. The Coordinator is expected to be an active participant, increasing participation over time in the position. The Coordinator is also encouraged to contribute ideas and insights that will benefit our clients.
- Work closely with Account Manager to ensure digital direct & programmatic campaigns have been set up & activated properly.
- Run and maintain regular reports, and execute baseline assessments of data
- Manage delivery reporting across campaigns and provide optimization suggestions to enhance campaign performance
- Co-manage media vendor delivery reporting and execute campaign reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Gather information to be used in developing media plans, such as demographic profiles, media usage habits, and media costs
- Review and execute campaign optimizations
- Troubleshoot campaign set up, tag management, brand safety set up, performance and pace fluctuations
- Become proficient in pulling data from programmatic buying and analytics systems and understanding its outputs
- Become an expert in our publisher technology, primarily our partner DSPs and their consoles
- Co-manage media vendor delivery reporting and execute campaign reconciliations monthly
- Create and maintain records of buys, insertion orders, schedules, contracts, etc.
- Assist in the evaluation of media opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Interest in Digital Media
- Previous internship or work experience in a professional environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking, and mathematical skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.