- 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY
The Display Leader is responsible for executing client projects and deliverables of display disciplines across verticals and service platforms. This position reports to the Display Manager.
- Work closely with Display team, Client Services, Strategy and others to execute clients' strategic plans and provide best in class solutions
- Manage and execute display campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, organization, and management
- Audit, review and analyze reports, lead optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives and performance
- Works to collaboratively translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- Lead creative services initiatives including creative specifications and competitive analysis
- Mentor junior staff, helps to manage their projects and day-to-day activities
- Understand clients' brands, structure and industry as well as project goals
- Builds strong relationships across client services team and with client. Assist with meetings, QBRs as needed
- Liaise with other channels
- Experience working in large scale, complex display campaigns; strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for online/digital media
- Must have experience buying display mobile, video, social and real time bidding (RTB) inventory
- Technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Bought, Owned and Earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing
- Understanding of broad based business principles including: sales, pricing, workflow management, and operations
- Must have Google Display Certification and DFA Personal Trainer Certification. DFA Rich Media and Facebook certified is a plus
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.