Lead, Display (Programmatic)
- 515 North State Street, Chicago, IL
iProspect is a global, award-winning agency – focused on converting consumer intent into action and driving performance for the world's largest brands11. The iProspect team works across a network of 4,900 employees spread over 94 offices in 56 countries.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. iProspect is an agency of dentsu.
The Lead, Display (Programmatic) executes client projects and deliverables of display disciplines across products and service platforms. You will report to the Manager, Display.
- Translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and measurable results through cross-team collaboration
- Build programmatic campaigns, including account setup, organization, and management
- Lead optimization efforts to meet campaign goals, including analyzing and auditing reports
- Lead creative services efforts including creative specifications and competitive analysis
- Mentor junior staff and help manage their projects and daily tasks
- 3+ years of experience working in large-scale, complex display campaigns
- Executed different display formats (e.g. banners, video, native, CTV) using programmatic models (some site direct experience a plus)
- Experience establishing media KPIs, performing data analysis to improve results/lower CPA, and building performance models if some data is not available
- Experience with planning tools (Comscore a plus)
Our benefits include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.