Senior Analytics Implementation Consultant
- 1 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5J 2P1, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Cardinal Path, part of dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
This position is responsible for supporting and championing the analytic needs of our clients by providing high quality web analytics implementations, analysis, and training for clickstream tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc. While supporting our clients’ needs, the candidate will also be responsible for creating holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentation to our client’s management teams.
- Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams and develop tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and teams to measure success
- Consult directly with clients and/or their agencies on projects requiring web analytics platform selection, implementation and platform remediation.
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud..etc
- Able to lead a team with site tag implementation, custom rules development and leverage data layer elements for analysis through best-in class Tag Management Solution platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten, Signal, and others.
- Serve as the primary lead on the development of implementation documentation for client developers that details page code requirements and data layer details to support stated business analysis needs.
- Lead and/or perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of clients marketing campaigns
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
- Partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core website decision makers.
- Conduct platform training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years on-the-job experience implementing web analytics tools using Google Analytics &/ Adobe Analytics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with web development
- Adept with at least one Tag Management Solution such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, etc.
- Comfortable presenting findings and providing training on analytics tool usage
- Proficient with tag auditing tools such as Fiddler, Charles, ObservePoint, WASP
- Experience with iOS and Android SDKs for mobile platform analytics deployment
- Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, and ETL tools
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience using Google or Adobe API’s to insert and extract data
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best.
If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.