- Vasteland 74, 3011 BN Rotterdam, Netherlands
About Merkle The Netherlands
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency, part of dentsu, and has more than 50 branches and 9600 employees. More than 285 people work together in our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam with leading customers such as Microsoft, HEMA, NS, Marktplaats, Vodafone, BMW, Air France-KLM, Pathé, Burger King and Corendon. The company is a strategic partner of Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Bol.com, Selligent.
As a Service Manager you love working together with our clients to achieve their goals. You are responsible for the onboarding of new clients within the existing teams in collaboration with the Client Manager. You are also responsible for delivering excellent service ensuring client satisfaction is achieved. You are driven to establish growth at our existing clients, and you want to do things right the first time. In addition to customer satisfaction, you also have a gross margin objective and must therefore collaborate with Client Managers, Project Managers and Team Leads to manage client expectations. You are the “internal customer” of the various teams and coordinates the service that team members are delivering to our clients. You really need to be in control, pragmatic, not afraid to make decisions and embrace change where required.
You are a master in delivering excellent service for multiple clients. A good problem solver who is able to create a vision on client satisfaction and growth. Curious and driven by results, with a proven track record of building strong relationships to increase business growth. You are a motivator for our clients by understanding their needs and challenges. With your diplomatic skills you are a great counterpart for sales and team leads as well. You have strong communication skills, with the ability to converse fluently with both technical and non-technical audiences both internally and externally.
- Working together with team members from other departments that are dedicated to work for the same client to ensure that the highest quality of materials is achieved, and all clients’ needs are met;
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure the organization does the same;
- Establish policies, procedures and standards that the functional teams live up to;
- Ensure it is clear which quality requirements and knowledge has to be delivered by the functional teams/internal organization (teams) to achieve the desired service level;
- Develop strong relationships with clients;
- Strive for profit and client retention by challenging operational teams and making sure all clients’ needs are met;
- Create leads and actively search for new business opportunities to grow our business;
- Demanding a constant cycle of increasing efficiency and knowledge development and knowledge sharing.
What we offer? Quite a lot, here are some highlights:
- A good salary with ditto fringe benefits;
- An international work environment. Brain picking colleagues from over the globe!
- A challenging position at a successful company in a growing market;
- Flexibility and freedom. Working from home or flexible working hours? No problem!
- Enough time for other fun things at work. Table football, table tennis, (thematic) get togethers, parties, camping with all colleagues and a lot more!
Where will you work?
At our office you’ll find a group of professionals with different backgrounds and specializations. Pro’s that love to look further than their own niche and are keen to make the impossible possible. If you’d ask us we also think the parties, room for initiative and good vibes are what makes Merkle great. We don’t like shady stuff, but we do like a good atmosphere. Good to know: our office is located close by the city center (which is handy for lunch or after work drinks) and near Rotterdam Central Station.