- Unterstrasse 12, 9000 St. Gallen, Switzerland
As the leading full-service digital agency in the German-speaking region, we offer our customers from all industries the full range of IT and Web Services: E-Commerce, Mobile Business Apps, Digital Communications, Websites and Customer Relationship Management. The know-how of our 550 colleagues is correspondingly diverse: creation, technology, project management or consulting. We work in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gallen, Zurich or Belgrade. What do we have in common? Joy!
We are looking for communicative and committed Staffing Managers* at our locations in Frankfurt and St. Gallen for the workforce planning of our employees in our customer projects.
- As a Staffing Manager* you are responsible for headcount and workforce planning for internal and external employees
- Your goal is to arrange project teams that are optimized in terms of quality and cost efficiency - to achieve this, you will link the requested requirements with the individual skills of each employee
- The workload of our employees is your central KPI and with its control and evaluation you create an important basis for our management board
- In addition, you actively participate in the creation of growth plans and personnel strategies
- In order to manage over- and under-utilization, you will work closely with external partners and freelancers - you will be responsible for search, purchasing, sales and administrative management
- In addition to the KPI-driven approach, you will have an eye on the talent development of our employees and take this into account in workforce planning and setting up compatible project teams
- Bachelor or Masters degree in business administration or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in IT project management and understanding of digital business
- Analytical working style with a high level of attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information
- Proactiveness, solution-driven, and ability to handle multiple stakeholders and changing priorities, empathy and openness
- Good knowledge of the common office tools
- Readiness to travel to our locations
- Very good verbal and written communications skills in English and German
Working at Namics means developing creative digital solutions with many talented colleagues. We see ourselves as a team of highly motivated people who support and enrich each other. We equip you with everything you need to let your creative ideas run wild: state-of-the-art tools, Macs, the latest technology, enough coffee, Swiss chocolate. So that you don't lose your balance, we promote your work-life balance: Home Office, Work Anywhere, flexible (annual) working hours and sabbaticals. At the same time, we value our Face to Face exchange.
Pencils, paper or writeable glass walls are also available if you need distance from the digital. Do you want to air your brain? Jump on Kickerkasten, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food there are regular quarter breakfasts, town hall meetings, lab days, Namics Camp and much more. Not enough yet? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sounds good? Become a Namicsler and apply right here, digital of course. Please indicate your salary expectations and a possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies: We only work together with selected partners.
Bend von Ohlen
Phone: +49 151 5270 2222
*It's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d) and whether you like cake or not :-)