- 7001 Columbia Gateway Dr, Columbia, MD 21046, USA
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to drive positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all.
The Immigration Coordinator will be a part of dentsu's Global Mobility team which combines "center of excellence" strategic guidance with operationally-efficient management of dentsu's global immigration. Reporting to the Director, U.S. Immigration & Expatriation, you will assist with the employee immigration process from start to finish. You will aim to provide a supportive and streamlined experience to our employee population in close alignment with dentsu's core values with an eye toward consistency and compliance.
- Work with current and prospective dentsu employees, the Director, U.S. Immigration & Expatriation, Human Resources Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and legal counsel to ensure adherence to compliance, service level standards, and communication matters related to visa processing and immigration compliance
- Provide consultative services on available immigration options, internal dentsu guidelines, and education on new or changing policies
- Ensure all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas, are completed by responding to visa and sponsorship related inquiries
- Assist employees with inquiries regarding immigration issues, including visa stamping, sponsorship letters, dentsu's internal immigration policies, and other documentation and procedures related to immigration
- Help with US visa sponsorship assessments for prospective employees
- Help with audit and information requests from government entities including the US DOL and USCIS
- Help with USCIS site visits
- Track and maintain immigration files, including ensuring accuracy of Public Access Files, and monitoring of critical deadlines to identify risks
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to ensure scalability
- Update immigration resources (FAQs, intranet content, communications) to promote self-service
- Monitor immigration alerts, regulatory changes and development and help prepare communications for appropriate partners
- Support large-scale projects, including working on case filing strategies with outside immigration counsel, providing reports/dashboards to partners on project progress, I-9 compliance, and E-Verify
- 1+ year of related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of US immigration and visas is a plus
- E-Verify and I-9 experience preferred
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Experience establishing collaborative relationships with individuals at all levels and in all parts of the organization
- Proficiency in prioritizing many tasks while completing them with accuracy and efficienc
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- PTO and family leave
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.