Senior Analytics Manager
- 1 Triton Square, Kings Cross, London NW1 3XB, UK
Founded as an independent media agency in 1996, DWA is headquartered in San Francisco, with eight additional offices in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific employing 150+ employees globally.
In December 2017 we were acquired by Merkle, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. The move expands the B2B offering at marketing agency Merkle, adding scale and breadth to existing capabilities, and offering brands in the technology and B2B sectors greater sophistication, integrated technology, data, creativity, and outstanding performance marketing. Our approach has delivered success for a diverse group of clients, including Cisco, Citrix, Box, NetApp, Salesforce and Oracle.
The acquisition allows us to have the best of both worlds; locally we retain our independent agency feel, with the backing of a global network - meaning the potential opportunity for career growth is yours for the taking.
As a Senior Analytics Manager, you will oversee campaign reporting and analysis across some of our largest clients within the B2B space. Working in a fast pace environment you will be comfortable working under pressure and thrive in a data driven environment. Working alongside another Analytics Manager and Exec you will jointly own all analytics activity across the DWA UK team supporting our goal of becoming a world-class data driven marketing and media agency. Supported by Merkle, DWA continues to grow within the B2B sector recently winning some of the world’s largest technology giants.
Life as a Senior Analytics Manager at DWA
- Reporting directly into the Head of B2B Programmatic you will have the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading B2B data technology providers. Overseeing all the reporting and ad operations for this client as well as assisting with ad hoc projects.
- Acting as the key point of contact for both clients and vendors, this role will help evangelize web analytics and position DWA as an expert within this field.
- Fully owning and managing the infrastructure of the DWA reporting and analytics platforms including; platform visualization, Troubleshoot QA errors, rollout and completion of client reports and training teams on usage and customization.
- Collaborate with global counterparts within DWA and Merkle, sharing knowledge, current projects and initiatives as well as demonstrate recent successes.
- Actively contribute to DWA’s goal of becoming a thought leader on data driven marketing and advertising.
- Working towards becoming an expert within the analytics space, keeping abreast of latest trends.
- Training the media and intent marketing teams within DWA to help up-skill individuals that actively work in the digital media landscape.
- Continuously optimising processes and best practices.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
What we are looking for in you
- Direct experience within a web analytics role within an agency environment
- Certified and Advanced working in Google Analytics, Adobe Web Analytics, or any other major web analytics platform
- Managerial experience with managing a team of executives
- Client communication and management of senior stakeholders, able to juggle multiple clients simultaneously
- Team and Project management skill to help find solutions to solve complex problems and create efficiency within the team
- Strong analytical skills and industry presence, coupled with innate curiosity and aptitude
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Datorama and DOMO (Data Visualisation Tools and BI tools)
- HTML and coding knowledge – SQL/Java language is a must
- Experienced with GMP and specifically within DoubleClick as well as experience of working with other 3rd party ad serving and verification services
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created six Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.