Senior Account Manager/Account Executive, Digital Strategy
- Washington, DC, USA, Washington, DC
Partnering with our clients, DCI provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
As a DCI Group team member, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment and make an impact on our business contributing towards the success of our company. Our total rewards package includes:
- Competitive market pay based compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plans to include, medical, dental & vision plans for full time employees
- Bustling downtown location, casual environment and lots more!
DCI Group is seeking a digital public affairs professional with 2-4 years of experience of hands-on digital campaign planning and execution to join the Digital Team in our Washington, DC office. This position offers an excellent opportunity for growth in a fast-paced, campaign-style environment. The successful candidate will be charged with managing clients within DCI Group’s Digital team. Candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of and interest in the public policy process and have strong written and oral communication skills. Candidate should be organized and use discretion when prioritizing multiple tasks. Digital experience in public affairs, political or a communications organization required.
- Serve as day-to-day digital contact for a client programs
- Develop and execute digital and social media campaigns across the spectrum of owned, earned and paid strategies
- Accountable for client team satisfaction while managing daily tasks on several client projects concurrently
- Work with internal teams such as creative services, development, and others to execute integrated digital and social media campaigns while operating within a team environment, juggling multiple priorities
- Prepares regular online activity reports for clients
- Tracks and analyzes online conversations; identifies influencers
- Manage external vendors
Two to four years of digital experience in public affairs, political or a communications organization is required. The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Experience with developing multi-platform public affairs or advocacy campaigns
- Expertise in website development process and content management systems
- Knowledge of digital trends and best practices
- Excellent project management skills; is organized and exhibits critical attention to detail
- Superb client service mindset and track record
- Experience placing and managing online advertising campaigns
- Effective communicator who is responsive and proactive
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Experience analyzing and reporting web analytics and/or social media data
- Flexibility to work with many different personalities
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Experience with content marketing programs
- Thrives on a challenge
- Deadline driven
- Proactive in completing tasks
- Naturally inquisitive, enjoys learning new things and accepts new challenges readily
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.