Account Executive - CS
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
Public affairs firm is currently seeking to fill the position of Account Executive in their Client Services division. This position is client facing and requires the selected candidate to attend all in-person lobbying team meetings, as well as work at the client’s offices on designated days.
Job responsibilities include: being the point person for the federal team; coordinate coverage of hearings, key federal needs and draft materials for filings; work with DCI and other firms to cover events, prepare draft materials and respond to client requests in a timely manner. In addition, the candidate will need to manage tasks on several projects concurrently, interact with internal client teams on a daily basis, support the federal lobbying team with research, tracking and compiling issue documents. The candidate must be able to demonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills. Candidate should be organized and use discretion when prioritizing multiple tasks. Ideal candidate will be interested in public policy issues, and ready to hit the ground running as part of a large and fast-moving team. The position is based in Washington, DC. Three to five years of experience preferred.
- Accountable for client satisfaction while managing daily tasks on several client projects concurrently
- Operates within team environment, juggling multiple priorities
- Is organized and exhibits critical attention to detail
- Coordinates with client team to prepare for and participate in high-level meetings
- Organize client events
- Demonstrates interest in a variety of public policy issues
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Communicates effectively and on a frequent basis with colleagues -- is responsive
- Executes assignments within deadline and adheres to quality standards
- Some travel could be required
- Proficiency in social networking tools is preferred
- The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Developed written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Flexibility to work with many different personalities
- Creative thinker
- Intellectual curiosity in field of work
- Thrives on a challenge
- Deadline driven
- Proactive in completing tasks
- Proficient in MS Office
- Naturally inquisitive, enjoys learning new things and accepts new challenges readily
- Willingness to travel
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.