Digital Senior Account Manager
Partnering with our clients, DCI provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
DCI Group is currently seeking to fill the position of Senior Account Manager in our Digital Services division.
Digital Senior Account Manager Job Description:
- Place social media advertising buys using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google
- Report on digital advertising campaigns
- Manage organic content calendars for client social media channels
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Monitor social media coverage using social listening tools
- Assist in creating and sending email newsletters
- Familiar with major social networks’ advertising platforms like Facebook Ad and Business Managers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management capabilities
- Knowledge of blog CMS platforms such as Movable Type
- Prior experience in public affairs/public policy and online communications/social media
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools such as Google Looker Studio or Datorama
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.