Account Executive - Europe
- 2000 K St NW, Washington, DC 20006, USA
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
DCI Group is seeking a driven individual to join our expanding international practice, based in either Brussels or London.
The position of Account Executive offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth in a fast-paced, international environment.
As an integral part of our international team, the Account Executive will provide support for our clients, based on a deep understanding of the European political and media environment.
Working with the DCI teams in Washington, Brussels and London, and our extensive European network, the Account Executive will play an essential role in delivering results for our international clients.
Track key public policy issues and prepare reports for internal and client use
· Monitor policy areas and wider political and policy developments at the EU and Member State level
· Provide research support and continually develop relevant research portfolios and issue expertise
· Assist in proactively building political and stakeholder networks around key issues
· Liaise with DCI’s network of partners across Europe
· Author written work for publication, including blogs, articles, and social media content
· Oversee the work programme of junior staff members
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Campaign experience for a European or international political party / candidate or think tank
· Understanding of policymaking in major European capitals with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a political campaign, politically-appointed government role, or equivalent experience from the non-profit or private sector
· Passion for understanding and analysing commercial and geopolitical trends
· Campaign oriented with a personality focused on creativity, energy and enthusiasm for problem-solving
· Strong work ethic and flexibility to work across multiple time-zones
· Pre-existing network of contacts among policymakers and/or important stakeholders (think-tanks, media, business groups, academic institutions, etc)
· Understanding of and interest in the principles of free trade, and global economic development
· Fluency in other European languages
· Experience working inside the EU institutions
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.