- 2000 K St NW, Washington, DC 20006, USA
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
DCI Group is currently seeking to fill the position of Intern in our Digital Services division.
- Assist in updating and managing web sites
- Assist in creating and sending email newsletters
- Assist in creating content
- Manage social networking tools
- Monitor social media coverage
- Extrapolate information and hypotheses from data to support the team’s reporting and analysis
· Junior or senior at an accredited 4-year university
· Working towards a degree in political science, public policy, communications, or other relevant areas of study
- Knowledge of blog content management systems
- Familiar with major social networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management capability
- Ability to adapt quickly and be flexible
- Ability to execute tasks under extreme time pressure
- Basic HTML coding ability
- Advanced knowledge of blog CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Prior experience in public affairs/public policy and online communications/social media
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.