- 1828 L St NW Ste 400, Washington, DC, United States
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
Are you passionate about design? Are you always looking for new ways to execute even the smallest assignments? Are you a stickler for details? Are you best when you multi-task? Then this is a great opportunity for you. DCI Group is looking for a motivated and professional mid level designer to join our Digital team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating a wide range of designs - for print and interactive campaigns.
· Working collaboratively and responsibly with designers, digital team, and client teams developing deliverables per client needs and expectations
· Interacting and conferring with client teams regarding specific work efforts
· Balancing and prioritizing work to ensure critical items are addressed
Producing high quality deliverables while working within budget and meeting deadlines
· 3-4 years of experience working in a creative department of an agency, design shop or PR firm
· Professional attitude is a must
· Strong desire and ability to work creatively with attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills-oral and written
· Can work quickly and easily handle multiple projects
· Must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a team as well as independently
· Be an out of the box thinker and be solutions-focused
· Expert in Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
· Must be proficient in Power Point and Word
· Able to design web page concepts in XD/Dreamweaver/Photoshop
· Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
· Must be a U.S. citizen
Education and Experience Requirements:
· BFA or related experience is required
· Must be able to provide references and samples of work
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.