Account Executive - Client Services
- 1828 L St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
- Manage and administer the activities of assigned accounts or industry segments in accordance with DCI policies and client objectives
- Manage complex issue campaigns, including creation and execution of strategic public relations plans
- Coordinate tasks on multi-state projects interacting with internal client services teams and external consultants on a daily basis
- Three to five years outreach experience preferred
- Complex project management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to prepare and present complex materials or issues before a wide variety of audiences
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of communication styles
- Must be self-motivated, creative, and highly organized
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization and be viewed as a highly collaborative team player
- Willingness to travel domestically (10%)
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.