Digital Senior Account Executive
- 1828 L St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
DCI Group is currently seeking to fill the position of Senior Account Executive in our Digital Services division.
DCI Group is seeking a Digital Senior Account Executive to join our growing team of digital strategists. Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, the Digital Senior Account Executive will be responsible for leading and executing digital campaigns for public affairs issues in the U.S. and internationally. As the Digital Senior Account Executive, you will have a passion for developing sound digital strategies that help connect the right message with the right audience in order to impact change. Successful candidates will add an important creative and strategic component to our digital team, have exceptional writing skills, and will be actively involved in the execution, expansion, and optimization of digital campaigns for the high profile organizations and companies we represent.
The ideal candidate has experience across most of the following key areas: social media, digital advertising, digital campaign strategy, social media monitoring, campaign measurement and reporting, website development strategy and management and email marketing. You have experience on campaigns, in public affairs and/or crisis communications. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong organization skills. You are flexible and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions, deadlines and deliverables.
· 5 years of experience and 2-3 years of experience in digital or social media analytics.
· Political campaign, public affairs and/or crisis communications agency experience preferred.
· Understanding of the current social and digital media ecosystem, the latest online behavior trends, as well as existing and emerging technology.
· Strong analytical skills -- both quantitative and qualitative.
· Experience measuring and monitoring social media and developing recommendations for how these insights can be used to inform campaign planning and optimization.
· Experience with influencer identification programs.
· Knowledge of advanced social media analysis tools required.
· Exceptional written and oral communications abilities, including presentation skills, demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of “what happened” to “why it happened.”
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
· Team-oriented attitude and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
· Develop and execute digital strategic plans for public affiars campaigns.
· Serve as digital lead on high-profile client projects.
· Produce client ready project plans, memos, budgets and reports.
· Support Director of Digital Strategy on new business responses and proposals.
· Provide guidance and leadership to junior digital strategists.
· Work with account teams to identify opportunities to add additional value through digital efforts.
· Work collaboratively with both the website development and creative teams to build campaign assets such as digital ads, sharegraphics and campaign landing pages.
· Help identify new potential vendor relationships.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.