Vice President of Digital Advocacy
- 1828 L St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
The Vice President, Digital Advocacy will lead and develop innovative digital strategies that integrate effectively with DCI’s overall solutions.
General responsibilities include:
- Creative problem solver who loves tackling big challenges with a great team.
- Leveraging your deep understanding of the internet and how digital channels can be layered into client projects to tell compelling stories and move audiences to act.
- Having a personal commitment to and knowledge for advancing real change for our clients through digital platforms.
- Educating internal and external audiences on effective digital advocacy communications and solutions.
- Leading strategic conversations and managing plans that help our talented team thrive while delivering top-notch results for our clients.
- Collaborating closely with the management team to develop and inspire our crew of committed digital strategists to be innovative and creative.
- Helping our practice win new business and proactively expand our client relationships.
- Constantly strives to bring new ideas and partners to the table based on changes in the marketplace.
- Has 10+ years of public affairs experience, 6+ years’ experience managing large-scale digital campaigns, preferably at an agency, political campaign or fast-paced advocacy organization
- Thoroughly understands digital strategies and communications, including email, text and social media campaigning.
- Is tactically familiar with most aspects of digital campaigns, including social media, online advertising, email marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, social listening and web design.
- Is technically fluent with tools such as Google AdWords, Constant Contact, WordPress, Phone2Action, Google Analytics, Twitter, Outbrain, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Manages design projects. Whether on video, web or social media, your work is innovative and impactful.
- Enjoys managing people. You've demonstrated the ability to successfully motivate, manage and mentor a team to meet objectives.
- Writes well. Your background in written communication includes extensive experience developing sharp, compelling online content.
- Understands a client's ultimate goal. You can interpret how that goal is best served by digital strategy and paid advertising.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.