- 1828 L St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
DCI Group is currently seeking to fill the position of an experienced Helpdesk Technician in our Information Technology division.
· Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues for staff and programs on day to day basis
· Create new user accounts via Microsoft Active Directory
· Document IT tickets and resolution of problem(s) in ticketing system
· Assist with periodic computer asset inventory, disposal and associated cost information.
· Working with Third Party Product, Maintenance & Support Technical Partners
· Provide staff training around use of desktops and office 2016 applications
· Review all IT policies with current and new staff members
· On call and after hours availability for VIPs
· Experience with server operating systems: Windows 2012 R2/ 2016
· Experience with desktop operating systems: Windows 10 and Mac OS
· Network experience would be a plus: TCP/IP, DHCP, Routing, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Internet Content filtering, wireless networking, structured cabling
· Security Management experience with virus protection, encryption technologies and secure database technologies would also be a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
· Experience with Microsoft Office 2016 (Outlook Especially)
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/ time management
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Information Technology: 4-8 years
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.