Account Executive - International
- 1828 L St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Partnering with our clients, DCI Group provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
This individual will work on various issue management campaigns on behalf of a client with interests in Europe, Latin America and other parts of the world.
- Provide general leadership, presence, and internal and external representation for client with third party stakeholders, as necessary.
- Coordinate tasks on client projects interacting with internal client services teams and external consultants on a daily basis.
- Establish excellent relationships and ongoing communication with client and clients internal team.
- Understand and work well with all areas of the business, developing relationships within the firm.
- Set strategic framework for client/project/internal plans, sets measurements for success, and resolve high level strategic and tactical issues.
- Prepare strategic and tactical plans to execute the client’s agenda.
- Project management.
- Prepare weekly status reports for projects
- Excel in written and oral communication.
- Experience in the private sector, international policy and/or political advocacy.
- Experience in public affairs industry and media relations.
- Working knowledge of global trends in business, politics and public policy.
- Proven capability as a strategic thinker.
- Must be able to recruit and interact with executives, industry leaders and experts and other stakeholders.
- Experience in managing multiple people and projects simultaneously.
- Must be self starter.
- BA/BS required.
- Must be fluent in Spanish (writing and speaking). Fluent in Portuguese a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.