- 1828 L St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Partnering with our clients, DCI provides strategic counsel and designs winning public affairs and communications campaigns around the world. Our creative solutions advance the business priorities of our clients by delivering results in the most challenging environments.
Our team includes public affairs strategists who have held positions at the most senior levels within government, politics, and corporate communications. Each has extensive experience in managing complex issue campaigns. They choose to work at DCI Group because they want a different kind of career experience and the highest quality client relationships. Our team members are motivated by our business approach, where our success is predicated on our clients’ success.
DCI Group is seeking an individual to intern in our Washington, DC office. The position of Client Services Intern offers an excellent opportunity to learn about the practice of public affairs in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of and interest in the public policy process and have strong writing and communication skills. Candidate should be organized and attentive to detail.
· Works with manager to support client projects while operating within a team environment
· Accountable for daily tasks and assignments and may work on several client projects concurrently
· Executes assignments including but not limited to research, writing, compiling news clips, staffing events and other administrative tasks as required
· Is organized and exhibits critical attention to detail
· Demonstrates interest in a variety of public policy issues
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Communicates effectively and on a frequent basis with colleagues, is responsive
· Completes projects within deadline and adheres to quality standards
· Proficiency in social networking tools is preferred
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
o Developed written and verbal communication skills
o Flexibility to work with many different personalities
o Creative thinker
o Intellectual curiosity in field of work
o Thrives on a challenge
o Deadline driven
o Proactive in completing tasks
o Proficient in MS Office
o Naturally inquisitive, enjoys learning new things and accepts new challenges readily
One year of college is required.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.